Friday, September 10, 2010

NewWay Can't handle US

HI all, i am here again~ After a few days tiring work ,at last i can write something on my blog.. Oh ya, forgotten to say that currently i am doing internship, it is bit bit tiring work because the problem is i have to wake up in the 6.30 morning and go to work WEHHHH~~~~ but i guess i will used to it after a few more weeks...i have faith with myself...

Yesterday i slept till 8.30 morning because been wake up by my dearest mummy ,she ask me to eat breakfast..on that time i wake up i feel really good for me and i tell my mom, i say: " This is a human lifestyle laaaa.... wake at 8.30 baru healthy ma , wake at 6.30 is a human lifestyle meh!!!!!!!????"...then my mom laugh at me ask me next time when i am really in working sure KI CHIA liao~ actually she use other work talk to me but i use KI CHIA to express the feeling...hehe...

Yesterday went out with a group of buddy...The LOKE organizer~~ In the midnight of thursday when i was about to sleep, suddenly my phone rang and it was LOKE called me...he asked me wana sing k or not..because tomorrow is hari raya, everybody is free, no work no study...then all ON!!!

And

so yesterday we went to here
Our organizer went by himself because he got to fetch his girlfriend so i fetch all of my friend.When we arrive there the organizer havent arrive there. he late around 30 min!!! but we used to it..in hokkien "BAAAA LIAOOOOOO" so we went to the nearest food court have some light food to fill up our stomach because we gotna eat in NEWAY~~

This is a famous guy name eric ..see he is so concentrate on choosing song


Arthur

JJ


JON

The Sweet couple: Loke and Evelyn


And also the Main Photographer~ Lets Cheer for him: Mr.Kangaroo Xp


Our happy Moment


2010 sleeping Buddha with cellphone

i dont understand what he is trying to do..>.<"



thats all for the singing section. will update my blog with something else soon...BYE~~

No comments:

Post a Comment