Thursday, November 11, 2010

Old Transform to NEW!!

It is quite a long time i did not touch my blog since the day when i started to do my internship..cause it is tiring after u came back from work and u will feel like lazy to on your computer and some more think of writing something on the blog..BUT today i on form... so i gotna write something which i wanted to write few months ago.... TADA.......let me show you guys my NOKIA phone!!....nice right!!



BUT

it is something lebih canggih...itu dia.......................



Carbon Fibre

IPHONE 4

Vetinal Display

this things have makes me to wait for it for few months since the day it launched but atlast it is selling in maxis and it is officially in malaysia
So i planned to buy this phone on the first day in the meanwhile i have work on that day so this is my plan i took half day ,i work in the morning and afternoon go and get this phone just only because i want to buy this phone and i did.. i took half day leave on that day but unfortunately it happened something i cant believe. It just a few hours the phone were selling fast and the stock finish in every where. Because i went to a few maxis center and they gave me the same answer " Finish and you have to book" so ok fine, i just leave my number and my name to them. i wish they will call me on next few days but my phone never rang. So i just wait..

Until next few weeks i went to gurney to meet up my friends...suddenly i saw there was a maxis booth inside the middle of the building. So i just curious and go ask" is there any iphone selling here?" and the promoter say "YES" on that time i feel that i am so lucky cause it is last one... LAST ONE!! so i dont care and straight away buy it because if i didn't buy this set, i think i have to wait another few more months to get it. it is so torture to wait for an iphone!!! i know maybe some people think is it worth to buy this cellphone? for me " YES" because i am APPLE fans.."An apple a day keep boring away from us" Hehe~~

it is late now it is 1.30 am and i am still awake at here, tomorrow sure will be tough task for me to wake up to go for work..ok head to bed now..will update my working stuff soon...

NIGHT~~




2 comments: