Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tik Tok~

Hi Folks!! again it has been a long while since my last post. Well, i had spending my few weeks with my project.. This is the process what have i gone trough, it is TOUGH!! But finally me and my group mate have did it!! Sincerely thanks to them...


This is a circuit on the BreadBoard before construct it on PCB board


From bread board to new board( This is just only 1 part of the Clock)

555 Timer( Built by our own)


Combine the clock circuit with 555 timer

Our finalized masterpiece.

In between the progress, we have messed up tensed up situation. However we still manage to solve the problem and run the circuit up. HOORAY!!! to ourselves...

Sincerely THANKS to my group mates.

I have not sleep well in few days, everyday sleep for only 4 hours. Is time head to bed to have some nice sleep!!!

Goodnight all and sleep well! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment