Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sweet Tooth~ I love PIXMA

This morning went to Pikom Pc fair with 2 brothers

Both Of them:
           
Mr.Tan!!
Mr.Lim!!
This morning after breakfast with my family then i went to fetch both of them.We reach there around 12pm then we decided to park into P.I.S.A parking space so we pay rm2 for the car park but end up we park outside because there is no parking space for us to park and it is quite wasting time to go round and round again to search for the parking space, so i decided to park outside because i am the driver..=.="
Went there and get to buy a hard disk and a Printer..


PIXMA MP258

And get a Free Gift.....

Let me show you what is the free gift 

TADA!!!!


Sweet Tooth
Packaging of the sweet tooth
 Cute!! isn't it ????

I  LoVe PiXMA

It is a 4GB Pendrive!!







OVERALL>>> NICE!!!!... i like the outlook damn much.
 SUPPORT!!! CANON!!( in other material) but SUPPORT!!  Nikon!! on camera..huhu~~ 

i didn't take my hard disk photo, maybe next time..cause my eyes is getting small and smaller...I know is time to bed now..see you guys..head to bed now.. Night everybody...

Very BO gam muan without finish post up my stuff..so i decided to take a few picture..Xp

TOSHIBA!!
Hard Disk


ONE TERA-BYTE~~


NIGHT!!!

4 comments: