Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Totally 90 minutes


Anyone does really know what means by Total 90? So far i ask quite a few number of people what is total 90 to them. Most of them answer say is just a model of the Nike product. Yup.. is quite true but not totally correct yet.

Let me explain what really does Total 90 means.. We are footballer, footballer always play on pitch with their own boots, so we have to choose a nice boots for our own. Total 90 means let u feel comfort while u playing soccer even u play until full-time u will feel nice after finish playing the game. For me i like mercurial and total 90 series, but unfortunately my leg doesn't let me wear on mercurial, it does not fit to my leg (勉强没有幸福)but TOTAL 90 also one of my top favorite.







Nike!!! Support all the way...........

2 comments: