Tuesday, August 10, 2010

VIBRAM

Footscapes… The best damn thing designed by human for human feet!

Let me show u guys something....

1

2

3 ................................


Know what is this?? How about barefoot??? Ya, it is something similar to barefooting!!

AWESOME Shoes for me...Love them so much...

In the saturday morning when i was studying for my Final test which is going to held on monday(10/8/2010). So on that time i was studying and suddently my phone rang

Dealer: halo khoo nanti kita jumpa kah leisure mall, barang awak sudah sampai dan sekarang saya pi ambil dari pejabat pos..nanti pukul 11.30 jumpa..ok bye~

When i heard that i was seriously extremely HAPPY!! cause i wana have that shoe long time ago..but duno start from when...seriously i love the shoe damn much.

Me: OK... jumpa nanti!!! see you...BYE

then i quickly study all my stuff because later afternoon time i have to meet up with my pal, we are going to PC-fair.

And so i finally meet her up on that time and receive my item!!!

then i was like

My first love broke my heart for the first time,
And I was like
Baby, baby, baby nooo
My baby, baby, baby noo
My baby, baby, baby nooo
I thought you always be mine mine



Cool right!!?? hehe...ok time to fetch my pal...so stay tuned..will update my blog again... C you guys..

2 comments:

  1. woohoo^^ congra congra to get ur wonderful shoes^^ hehe....nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks thanks!! ...btw...u are? ? >.<

    ReplyDelete