Friday, August 20, 2010

Finalllyyyyyyy

Finally it is over!! My final exam is over which means i am Freeeeeeee!!!! it is tiring after all that week~ Fuhh Fuhh Fuhh~~ lucky i still alive after that few weeks..hehe...Although it is over but i feel not really happy because it might have plenty of chances for me to resit for my subject..GRRR!! very upset...Really hope can pass all the subject..Dont care about the A already..Get a C better than F....Next semester PIA again!! But my CGPA point will drop..haizz..scare cannot maintain more than 3...it is shaking..haizz..haizz...



Anyway it is over...hope there is miracle... Is there really have miracle??? I hope it does...WANA go pray for it to POPI me pass~~ T_T....scary scary...
POPI POPI POPI POPI


Everything is over...so is time for me to enjoy my HOLIDAY!! HUHU!!! but next two week going to start my internship..dont know what is the feeling of intern.. but i am looking forward of it..hehe.. is time for me to play..See you guys...CIAO~

2 comments:

  1. you sound damn excited!!! enjoy your holiday la!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woi..i got fail wan ok..where got enjoy..walao eh...this coming monday i have to go back to take resit..haiz...hope swee swee no run water la..po pi po pi~~

    ReplyDelete